Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How we love our animals!

Well, you always have to add in animal stories on a good blog....
Here are a few (with photos!) from the last few weeks.

Axel and I spent a day at the Grandparents house last week while Matt worked on the sewer line (yes ANOTHER water issue). I went into the other room to make a bottle and while Axel fussed their dog Shelby got a bit nervous.... When I came back into the room this is what I found. I guess Shelby figured a toy makes her feel better, why wouldn't it work for Axel!!



While walking by the bouncy seat, Motley decided that it was a GREAT place to stop in to take a nap. It was a good weight test for the bouncy and he ended up sleeping their all night!

1 comment:

KimmieJean said...

That is awesome. Now can you teach the dog to make the bottle, change the diaper and rock him to sleep? That would be really helpful to you!!