Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dead plants and bad days

Why after a bad day at work does everything go wrong... After a long day in an absurd office Axel and I came home to see Matt out the door. We were then informed that the freeze had been unplugged and everything had thawed. Well, of course we called Mom and she came to the rescue (thank goodness). I cleaned out (i.e. trashed) all of the Halibut, Salmon and Elk we had in the freezer and swore a bit to feel better. Soon after I happened to notice that my big plant I had in the sun room (that matt is tearing apart right now) was gone.... I looked and looked and even left Matt a message about a "invisiblity cape" he may have put over the plant. Yet again Mom to the resuce. She found it in the backyard... frozen.... and most likely dead. I am trying to bring it back, but I fear the worst.




1 comment:

Sue said...

Mom didn't rescue, just played with Axel while Jill cleaned up the mess. Also poured her a glass of wine and then left her playing with the baby....you should hear the coos, burbles and giggles.