Tuesday, December 8, 2009



As the time flies by I am taking a page from Melanie's book and writing down Axel's best "words" of the month. I know these will leave me as the years fly by and hopefully the internet lasts forever... :)
Da - Dad
Ma - Mom (or Grandma)
Mo - Grandpa (his favorite person, he has pushed passed people to get to "Mo" who are in his way!)
Si - Sid
Sa - Sam
woof woof - obvious
meo meo - Meow Meow
Mi - Milk
Ca - Car (follow by "voom voom")
Cacke - Cracker
Qua Qua - Duck or quack
Bea - Bear
ssssss - Answers to what does a snake say
Mo - MORE MORE
Ba - Bottle (but those are only for babies now)
chee - cheese
mooooo - Cow
No - NO
Nos - Nose
I - Eye
to - Two
hmmm. I know I am missing some, but this at least will jog my memories as time goes by.
Then there are the looong sentences of gibberish and non-sense songs that we really cannot figure out, but I am sure they will some day!

No comments: